Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

     I was at the Colts vs. Jaguars game on Sunday where people saw the Colts choke away a chance at the playoffs. One of the hottest teams in the NFL only had to beat the 2-14 Jaguars to make the playoffs. Everybody thought that the Jaguars werer going to lose even the Jaguars fans. Fans dressed up as clowns after the Jaguars decided to keep their GM for another season and I even had fans come up to me and said to not embarrass them too bad (since I am a Colts fan). It ended up being the other way around, the Colts were completely embarrassed and they are now a laughing stock and have a lot of questions going into the offseason. I did not even know how to comprehend us losing and had a long car ride back home that night. I think we might need to second guess Carson Wentz as our quarterback if he does not get off to a good start next season. There is no reason why we should have lost that game but the Jaguars played a great game and they might have their future quarterback in Trevor Lawrence.

1 comment:

  1. The worse part is Carson Wentz was brought in tobe the savior.

    ReplyDelete