Friday, January 21, 2022

Divisional Round Playoff Predictions

     I am back after about a week off, but I am going to make my divisional round playoff predictions down below. I went 6 for 6 on my predictions from last week and I will be keeping my same predictions for my picks this week, but I will be putting a little more into each prediction. Comment down below what you think is going to happen this weekend.

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Tennessee Titans

    I said in my original prediction that the Bengals would win this game and I am sticking to that prediction for this weekend. The Titans will be getting Derrick Henry back, but he might be a little shaky coming off his injury and they might try and limit how much they run him. The Titans have also had a bye week which could have slowed their momentum going into the playoffs while the Bengals got a win under their belt last week and now have that momentum going into this game. I think that the Bengals will hold Henry under 100 yards and Burrow will throw for over 300 yards in the win. Bengals win, 31-23.

San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers

    This is the matchup that the Packers and Packers' fans did not want to see. The 49ers have always found a way to beat the Packers in the playoffs in recent years and they might be able to do it again this year. I think that it might affect the 49ers that this is going to be in Green Bay where it is going to be cold, but I think this game is close to a toss-up. Again, my original prediction for this matchup was the Packers so I will be sticking with that pick. Aaron Rodgers will not have his best game, but they will find a way to win this game. Packers win, 27-26.

Los Angeles Rams vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    I have the Rams winning this because I think their defense will cause problems for Brady and their offense is getting scarier again. The Rams dismantled the Cardinals in the Wild Card Round and now they get to face the Buccaneers who they already beat earlier in the year. This should be a fun game and I believe that it will come down to the last drive, but I believe that the Rams just have a better team at the moment which will get them the win. Rams win, 30-27.

Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

    This game has already happened this year too. The Bills pretty easily won the first matchup between these two and I believe that they will win this one as well. The Bills have been playing some of their best football as of late and I think that it will continue through this game. I think this will be another close game like all the rest, but I think that the Bills will win by more than two scores. I have a feeling that Josh Allen and the Bills want revenge for what the Chiefs did to them last January. Bills win, 34-24.


No comments:

Post a Comment