Thursday, October 28, 2021

Week 8 NFL Picks

    Coming off probably my best week so far, I am hoping to get a few more picks right this week. I know I could get close to perfect but it seems like every week I am doing horrible. Comment down below who you think I got right and who I got wrong this week.

Arizona Cardinals over the Green Bay Packers
Atlanta Falcons over the Carolina Panthers
Buffalo Bills over the Miami Dolphins
Chicago Bears over the San Francisco 49ers
Cleveland Browns over the Pittsburgh Steelers
Detroit Lions over the Philadelphia Eagles (Upset of the Week)
Indianapolis Colts over the Tennessee Titans
Cincinnati Bengals over the New York Jets (Lock of the Week)
Los Angeles Rams over the Houston Texans
Los Angeles Chargers over the New England Patriots
Jacksonville Jaguars over the Seattle Seahawks
Washington Football Team over the Denver Broncos
Tampa Bay Buccaneers over the New Orleans Saints
Minnesota Vikings over the Dallas Cowboys
Kansas City Chiefs over the New York Giants

Last Week: 9-4
Lock of the Week: 5-2
Upset of the Week: 1-6
Overall: 64-43

1 comment: